Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

FW: 1212 S Olive

Subject: FW: 1212 S Olive

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 04/18/2018 11:24 AM

To: Daniel Taban <daniel@jadeent.com>, Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>,
Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>, Channing Henry
<cha nning@almadevelopment.com>

Last FYI on this one.

I'd like to focus back on 1036 S Grand and get one or more GCs to give quotes on the TIs.

I'm reaching out to Suffolk, Component West, and Phoenix Construction - do any of you have
other recommendations for trusted GCs?

From: Ken Kastner <kkastner@unisourceit.com>

Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 11:16 AM
To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Cc: Robin Bieker crobingbiekerco. com> , LINDA KASTNER <lkast6945gaol. com> , Jim Kastner
<jkastnergunisourceit.com>

Subject: RE: 1212 S Olive

Ellen,

Sorry for the late notice. The remaining members of the partnership have weighed in,
and they would prefer to look at other options. At this point I think it best that
you focus on other locations.

From: Ken Kastner < kkastner@unisourceit.com <mailto:kkastner@unisourceit.com> >
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 12:01 PM

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >

Cc: Robin Bieker < robin@biekerco.com <mailto:robin@biekerco.com> >, LINDA KASTNER
< lkast6945@aol.com <mailto:lkast6945@aol.com> >

Ellen,

We are interested in supporting the community. As such, we are interested in proposing
a significantly discounted rent to the South Park Business Improvement District. We
would lease, for $11,000.00, Absolute NNN lease, the covered parking and the building
(excluding outside parking). You would be responsible for the all aspects of the
building, including but not limited to operating and structural aspects of the said
location. In addition to the $11,000.00 per month rent, we would request a 3% per annum
increase in rent, until the termination date. Prior to entering a lease, we would ask

that you conduct a review of the building, and all aspects of the area, to ensure that you
are comfortable entering into this type of arrangement.

As is customary, only an executed lease is binding on all parties. We recommend that
you have legal counsel review the overall outline of the transaction. Landlord will
provide lease, if we come to an agreement.

Let me know your thoughts.

2 of 4

10/19/2018 09:21 AM